Should I trade Chris Ivory for Mark Ingram? Who will be the better fantasy back for the rest of this season?

Favorite Answer

Each of these guys has risk factors, but I'd probably prefer Ivory in standard and Ingram in PPR. This is because Ivory is the goalline TD machine, and in standard scoring he almost always produces TDs. He way outscored Ingram yesterday. I'm not sure why the low YPC, but he just keeps producing good fantasy stats.

In PPR, Ingram is their pass catching RB, but it's concerning he had several shots at the goal line against a horrible run defense and couldn't punch it in. This is a bigger problem in standard than in PPR.

Ivory - the two are pretty close, but Ingram has not had his bye and Ivory has so you'll have Ivory available every week.

Keep Ivory, Ingram is trash most weeks.

Hold onto Ivory - the value should hold well for the second half of the season.