Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 years ago

Calling all RPG fans! Calling all RPG fans! Need help here guys!!?

Hey everyone!

My name is Alyce and I am currently talking a college writing 2 class. In this class we are doing a major research paper. My paper requires that I conduct a survey for my research question. This is where you awesome fellow RPG lovers come in! I would greatly appreciate you answering my survey! If you are uncomfortable posting your answers to this site then please feel free to email me your answers at Alycedoss97@gmail.com Thank you for your participation!

Please be as detailed as possible!

General Information:

Age:

Gender:

Questions:

1.How often do you play video games?

2.What is your favorite RPG (Roleplaying Game)? Please give the name and developer.

3.Who is your favorite video game character (from any RPG series)? Please state what game the character is from.

4.Is your favorite character a romance option?

5.If he/she is a romance option, did you romance this character? Why or why not?

6.What is your favorite physical or emotional characteristic of this character?

7.What is your least favorite physical or emotional characteristic of this character?

8.Would you say this character is physically attractive? Why or why not?

9.Any additional information or details you wish to say about this character?

Are you ok with having your general information (age and gender) stated in the research paper?

• Eric T
    Favorite Answer

General Information:

Age: 27

Gender: Male

Questions:

1.How often do you play video games?

As much as is allotted me, duties being what they are. Casually, maybe an hour a day. If it's a game I'm really into, especially an RPG, then my 3-4 hours a day if possible.

My favorite of all time is Legend of Dragoon, developed my Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc..

Sephiroth, from FF7.

No. He's the primary antagonist.

He's just totally bad*ss.

Guess it'd be his "mommy" issues.

Absolutely, in a no-homo kind of way.

Sure.

• Eric T
      4 years agoReport

Sorry no one else took the time to answer. I'm sure if you keep asking you'll find more willing to participate.