Fantastic Four (2005) vs. Fantastic Four (2015): Which actors do you like better as characters?

If you choose neither of them who would you choose these actor that you would like to see so that they played this characters better?

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic: Ioan Gruffudd vs. Miles Teller

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman: Jessica Alba vs. Kate Mara

Johnny Storm/Human Torch: Chris Evans vs. Michael B. Jordan

Ben Grimm/Thing: Michael Chiklis vs. Jamie Bell

Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom: Julian McMahon vs. Toby Kebbell

if you choose neither of them or some other actors that you added and replaced these actors, you can do that.

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I didn't LIKE the 2015, but I also didn't HATE it

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic: Ioan Gruffudd vs. Miles Teller- Ioan Gruffudd. He was awesome as Mr Fantastic. And I love Miles Teller, he was great in Divergent, but he looks like a baby in my opinion. I feel like Ioan Gruffudd was perfect for the role

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman: Jessica Alba vs. Kate Mara- Jessica Alba, but not by much. Kate Mara did great too in my opinion

Johnny Storm/Human Torch: Chris Evans vs. Michael B. Jordan- Honestly, I'm not just saying this cuz I'm black, but I like Michael B Jordan better. Now that I've seen Chris Evans as Captain America, I think Cap is the role for him. Michael B Jordan was hilarious and awesome as Johnny

Ben Grimm/Thing: Michael Chiklis vs. Jamie Bell- Michael Chikils- First of all, Jaime Bell is an amazing actor, he was in a movie called "Man on a Ledge", and that was awesome. But Michael is better in my opinion because he looken more like Ben Grimm to me, in his appearence. BUT, in the 2005 movies, I didn't like it that The Thing was wearing a costume. I like the fact that they animated him in the 2015 movie.

Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom: Julian McMahon vs. Toby Kebbell- This is hard, because I liked Julian McMahon's performance better, but I liked how they elaborated more on Latvaria in the 2015 movie. Overall, I think I like McMahon better.

I would love to answer your question, but I have not seen Fantastic Four 2015 yet.

2005 was way better