How do you cancel an pending transaction on your debit card?

I'm very frustrated with my account because I'm trying to overdraw more money but my banker tells me it's not safe because of that 1 item that's pending in my account. It's been pass 3 days since I been to this place that cause my account to not be clear. Is there a way I can cancel it so that way my account clears so I can withdraw more money? This business is ace cash express that's pending right now. My banker says I would have to wait until tomorrow so it can clear.

Favorite Answer

No. When an item is pending it cannot be cancelled. It either will go away on its own (like a gas station charge how they put through a certain amount when you pay at the pump) or it will post to your account. At that point if the charge is truly fraud you can dispute it. If the charge is not fraud you will have to pay it. Banks/CU cannot stop pay debit card purchases.

Just wait another day. Listen to your bank advice.