Need German translation of a very short clip!?

Hello!

I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knew German could translate a short 1 minute clip for me. It s a very quick conversation from what I can tell, but I am unable to understand it myself. I could not find any English subtitles for it, so now I m not sure who to go to for a translation.

I need it for a linguistics class I m taking. I can t use the video in my paper without having some sort of a translation for it.

If someone could please do this favor for me, I would forever be grateful!

The video is: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8idzx_was-guckst...

Favorite Answer

Together with your gratitude, I will appreciate you picking me for best answer if you find this useful. :)

Guten Tag

Good Day

Eh?

Guten Tag

Tag?

Ich sagte..ach vergessen sie. können sie sich ausweisen?

I said ... ah forget it. Can you identify yourself?

Ausweisen aus Deutschland?

Deportation from Germany?

Nein!haben sie die Fahrzeugpapiere und den Führerschein dabei ?

No! Do you have your vehicle documents and driver's licence with you?

füfüFü. .

Füh-rer-schein

Führer Führer Adolf Führer .Hillfeee

Nein ich will doch nur ihren Führerschein sehen. Die Führerschein. Die Fahrerlaubnis. Na sie wissen schon.

No I only want to see your Driving License. The Driving License. The Driving Permit. Well you know...

NaNaNa Nazzii Nazzzi Hilfe! Hilfe!

Nazi Nazi Nazi Help! Help!

Mensch, nicht Nazi, ich sagte, Na sie. Ich raste gleich aus

Man, not Nazi. I said Na-Sie. I am about to go nuts.

Rassist RaSsist Racist...

Nein das ist ein Irrtum. Ach, wissen se was, fahren sie einfach weiter, aber geben sie in Zunkunft nicht so viel Gas

No this is a mistake. Ah, you know what? Just drive on, but don't drive so fast

Gas?!?

Mann, Mann, Mann, das war knapp

Maaan, that was close

Das kannst du laut sagen, aber ich muss diesen Scheiss durchziehen bis ich mein Führerschein zurück krieg

You can say that again. But I have to go through this s**t until I get my driver's license back

PS. Just in case you're unfamiliar with picking a best answer.

After the question has been posted for 4 hours, go back to your question. There should be a blue bubble that says vote for best answer. You click on the one you like the best. You star the answer and leave a comment. You get 3 points for this! :)

• Thank you for both the translation and the explanation! :)