What qualifications would I need to become a 72C in the army?

2 Answers

  • 4 years ago
    Best Answer

    You need to be an audiologist.

    Requires a doctoral degree from an accredited program in audiology from a school acceptable to the OTSG. Candidates with a clinical doctoral degree (Au.D.) must have completed an accredited 1 year clinical audiology externship or be enrolled in the Army Audiology Externship Program (AEP).

    Then, you cross your fingers that the Army is even looking for audiologists. They are only located at the huge medical centers. Most posts just hire civilians or refer Soldiers to see civilians in the local area.

  • 4 years ago

    you must have a clinical doctoral degree (Au.D.) and a one year internship

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.