Antonia asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 years ago

How to get motivated to exercise?

I started doing this 30 day yoga challenge, but stopped at day 8 because I just got tired. The videos are on average 20 minutes long. But due to my busy life, I always do them before bed after I have finished my homework. This is usually at 10pm an I am just too tired to exercise, so I go to sleep. What is a good way to stay motivated to doing exercise everyday? What time should I exercise?

1

Source(s): Yoga Course [link

I never practised yoga so can only discuss about it general experience in working out there. If I take a break from exercising it will take me a while to make contact with training because I really dislike exercises/starting to exercise. What motivated me is in which while I only started exercising never to be weak, I noticed that we actually became strong by exercising each day and I was forced to help keep increasing the difficulty which wasnt't a challenge. Somehow once I started moving on, exercises that I hated somehow became enjoyable and not because of results but also because i obtained used to my pulse improving. The very feeling felt pleasurable.

In short I suggest you to set some sort of goals for now and merely bear with it until you'll get used to it and exercising can be enjoyable, Don't forget to keep improving the intensity of exercise as you are just wasting time whether or not it's not hard for you.

Concerning your busy life, what about exercising as soon as you wake up, before going to be able to job/getting busy?

And once you become accustomed to it, you will be capable of exercise whatever time you wish in the event you would ever want to.

I never practised yoga so can only speak of general experience in working out. If I take a break from exercising it takes me a while to get back to training because I really hate exercises/starting to exercise. What motivated me is that while I only started exercising to not be weak, I noticed that I actually became strong by exercising every day and I was forced to keep increasing the difficulty which wasnt't a problem. Somehow once I started progressing, exercises that I hated somehow became enjoyable and not just because of results but also because i got used to my pulse increasing. The very feeling felt enjoyable.

In short I suggest you to set some kind of goals for now and just bear with it until you will get used to it and exercising will become enjoyable, Don't forget to keep increasing the intensity of exercise because you are just wasting time if it's not hard for you.

About your busy life, what about exercising once you wake up, before going to job/getting busy?

And once you get used to it, you will be able to exercise whatever time you wish if you would ever want to.

I love yoga, but diversification is also great for the body and mind. Obviously 10pm isn't working out for you. Try the morning or after school. Perhaps you figure out a rotating schedule that works based on your energy and the requirements of a particular day. You also don't need to do a full class. As time goes on you'll start to develop your own routine based on what you like and what challenges you. Try and put together two of your personal "best of" routines that can be done in a half hour. Alternate routines shooting for 5 days in a given week. Just some suggestions to make it work for you. Or maybe at the beginning of the week, bookmark 5 new routines your interested in trying and make it happen. Good Luck!

Do it in the morning, to give you that extra energy boost to go to school. However, you may just not like yoga and that's okay, different people like different things. Maybe try another type of exercise if it doesn't work out in the end. For example, pilates (it's similar to yoga), running, cycling, lifting, jump rope, dancing, etc. Think about why are you doing the exercise? Is it for the benefits of yoga? Is it because you find it entertaining? Why do you want to do exercise? If it's for anything other then that it's good for you or because you like it, then you shouldn't force yourself to do something you don't really want to do. Best of luck to you!

• Kyle

i used to exercise at my local gym at like 8, 9, 10 pm as well because that's when i was done with either school or work and had time.

the past couple of years, i've been going to my local gym right after work on my way home and before dinner. that way, i'm not completely exhausted if i had a busy day from work, and then i still have time to wind down after my exercise before i go to sleep.

try doing it then if you can't do it in the morning first thing when you wake up. set your alarm 30 minutes earlier to do those videos and then go on with your day. or do them right when you're done with work or school at home to wind down with.

i always hear having a work out buddy makes work outs easier and you can keep each other motivated. see if you have a friend or family that can do the videos with you and keep each other honest.

god luck.

You really just have to do it. Over time, you will realize how good you feel after you exercise, and when you decide you want to exercise your body will respond favorably because it has been trained to know that endorphins are coming! Just Do It, says Nike.

Exercise is very good for health

Get a seven minute workout app. It's only seven minutes so easier to di

simple, just thinks how great you'll look once you just do it and keep at it. how engerized you'll be you won't be lazy or fat etc