Can my associates degree be different for my bachelor's?

if I want to go to two year college to get my basics in and then transfer to a four year university if the college doesn't have associates degree for the career I want .to go but then transfer to the for university and obtain my bachelors for example could I get my associates degree in civil engineering and then transfer to the four year university i and just do two years of bachelors for environmental engineering

Favorite Answer

Yes

In general, yes. However, it is up to the Bachelors program Chair - you may have a few more lower division courses to complete. In reality, it is hard to believe that every Civil Engineering course wouldn't apply to an Environmental Engineering degree. I think you are in excellent shape to meet your goals.

Four year universities do not have associates degrees. It does not matter what you get the AA in the only thing that matters is that you take the prerequisites for your major.