Ken asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 years ago

Sammy Watkins or DeSean Jackson?

My top 2 WR's are on bye this week, and I have to roll the dice on one of these two injury-prone wideouts. I currently have

Watkins is on my bench, but his availability is still up in the air. Jackson has said he will play this week, but facing New Englang this week.

For Week 9 and for the rest of the season, who is the best pick here?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Three reasons that I'd go with Jackson (assuming they both play; if only one of them plays, your decision will be made for you).

1. He is unquestionably the Redskins' deep threat, and the most dynamic WR on their roster. No one else has been able to fill that role while he's been out.

2. He has a better QB. QB has been a train wreck for the Bills for a couple of years now; one of the reasons Watkins has failed to do much of anything so far in his career is lack of a decent QB to throw him the damn ball.

3. Jackson, if he can get healthy, is playing for his next contract. The Redskins have already hinted strongly that they won't be keeping Jackson after this season. That means if D. Jax wants to get paid, he's got about half a season now to audition for some other NFL team to sign him (and more importantly, pay him).

• Login to reply the answers
  • Noah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Watkins does have the most upside between the two but he has been injured all season and he hasn't been at that level of consistency. In the games he has played, he has done fairly well collecting 2 TDs but you want to keep an eye on him for this coming week.

DeSean Jackson appears to be ready for this week's game against the Pats since Week 1. Pats secondary isn't the best in my opinion although they are undefeated, the secondary gets exposed at certain times. I think Washington will look to get Jackson the ball this week because the Pats do have a pretty strong underated D-Line.

As of now, play Jackson for this week.

• 4 years ago

Jackson did practice some today; Watkins did not. It's still not clear if either of them will be able to play this week. If they do both play, put Jackson in the lineup. New England has allowed the 6th most fantasy points to WRs while Miami has allowed the 13th most. Playing guys against New England isn't that bad especially WRs. Teams often fall behind and end up throwing early and often in an attempt to come back.

• 4 years ago

You're possibly in the exact same boat as the vast majority of activities gamblers up and down the nation that are dropping far more than they ever win. It's likely you have the occasional get that keeps you returning for more, but the majority of the time your alternatives lose. And that expenses you ever additional money! If you wish to set the finish at this problem you then must look here https://tr.im/UxSiv .

With Zcodes you will get the device guidelines so you may get the bets and more.

Zcodes System also carries a very active neighborhood that also weighs in and allows there two dollars about each game. Perhaps there's an integral damage Zcodes does not know about. No issues, the forum customers enables you to know before you place your expense down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Jackson

• 4 years ago

There is nothing worse than that awful emotion you receive in your stomach when you come house after having a day's losing to face your lady and family. You've to break it to them that there is number money this week for food since you missing everything on losing bets! But this can change it out today with the Zcodes from here https://tr.im/nqiEa .

Zcodes System is a activities investing plan made to offer suggestions about what sports functions to bet on and those to avoid. It does that through analytics. It analyzes their significant data bottom of 15 years'price of sports data and spits out its prediction centered with this evidence.

Zcodes System gives forecasts on all key U.S. activities such as the NFL, MLB, NBA, and the NHL. It in addition has integrated all major worldwide soccer leagues, NCAA football, NCAA baseball, and horse racing!

• 3 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.