Game asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 5 years ago

i wana join US National Guard I am kinda small tho I have 5'03' with 110 to 112 I was 110 5 year ago tho I don't know about know?

1 . can I join ?

2. if I join my basic military training it will be on summer or ?

3 I am security guard now . what is going to happen to my salary I am helping my family tho. I wana know if I can support them when I am on training or not .

1 . can I join ?

1 . can I join ?

Um, what?

I'll try to answer what I think you're asking. You'll get paid about 300 a weekend, but regular pay for active duty (1,500 roughly). You will leave whenever they tell you to, different times of the year. You won't be qualified for family benefit stuff, that's for active duty. Otherwise, I mean, it's really up to you. I wish you luck, just remember to get in good shape before you go. It's the same training as the regular Army.

Ah, now I think I understand your question. You will be paid full-time while in basic training. So yes, if you can send money to them (Bank of America etc) or leave your card with them, then that should be enough for basics. They will also pay the rent (housing allowance) so that will be covered PLUS the monthly pay.

Also, this isn't a fantasy football forum. Re-asking the question doesn't make it go up higher on the list. It's just...well...

1 . can I join ?