Fractured pinky toe?

so about 3 weeks ago I bumped my pinkie toe really hard on my bed. It was swollen for the first 2 days and way hard to walk on. The pain went away, but i am having pain when i press my foot on a flat surface. I closed the door with my foot flat on the door, and I felt IMMENSE pain as soon as I felt the pressure on my foot when the door closed(due to my foot being flat on the door) and now I am wondering if it healed correctly or if it was actually broken. Should I see a doctor?

You may want to see a doctor to make sure that it isn t a more severe injury. But, in the meantime tape the pinky toe to the toe next to it to keep it stabilized. Watch for swelling.

• Ane

Oh yes, broken toes hurt like crazy! There is nothing a doctor will actually "do" for it though except have you tape it to the neighboring toe for a while.

You should see a doctor.