Anonymous

easiest liberal arts class?

I m an engineering student and am required to take liberal arts classes. I absolutely hate them. I took music my first semester and it was horrible. A lot of my friends also took psychology and said that was bad too. Anyone know what s the easiest class I can take which requires no memorization and has minimal test.

well....I go to a liberal arts school, so I don't share your sentiments. Also, as a music major, I'm kinda hurt, but I'll try to help you so.....here we go

What class is a 'liberal arts' class? I don't know

you said you didn't like music, but could you take theater? (obvious memorization here, but come on, it's really easy to memorize lines)

What about a religious studies class? (probably minimal testing)

Modern language? (you can take the same on as you did in high school)

Creative writing? (no memorization [maybe vocab?] and the class is the test because it's a writing class, done creativity)

Actual art class? (sounds fun)

Learn to play and instrument? (memorization yes, but reading music is easy)

Take and environmental studies class? (<3 I'm also an environmental studies major) (avoid one with a lab like the plague [unless it's a lab with bird watching and marsh tromping, because I did that in my lab once and it was amazing])

Chemistry in art? (probably some memorization, but I attended a lecture about this the other week and it sounds so cool)

hope this helps, and I hope you over come your hatred of the liberal arts.

If you want to learn to bring a sensible ear like a professional you've got assistance from a specialist manual, Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/KIfVB .

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery will explain to you most critical elements of head that you should know before pulling ears and approach to bring tourist attractions of ears simpler.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery you are certain to get: a lot of information, considerable classes that permit you to just work at your personal velocity, instant use of the packages and it comes with a 60 days cash back guarantee.

I studied weather/aviation and had to take those kinds of courses too. I just took a bunch of geography and environmental courses instead of taking whatever 101. I did this for history, writing, art, etc... Take something that mildly interests you, I suppose. You can even check with a counselor to see what counts and see if you can get any ammendments. That's what I did.

It will really depend entirely on your school and what professor is teaching the class. I would recommend looking up the professors of whatever classes you think you may want to take, and read reviews other students may have posted online about them. They usually not only review the professor but give insight to how the class is in general as well.

2

Source(s): Portraits Techniques http://emuy.info/RealisticPencilPortrait/?385y

1

Source(s): Work From Home Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline/?EHy2