Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 years ago

Anyone else love Zombieland?

Its top 5 of my favorites of all time, superb movie. I couldn t stop laughing and then crying and then laughing. it had a lot of conflicting emotions. Was a riot. it incopperated comedy,drama and a little bit of romance all in one big laugh,jump, and cry comedy gumbo. And the bill murray scene when they shot him and they asked him if he had any regrets before he died and he was "Garfield" I was rolling. I highly advise anyone who likes funny movies to watch it. or zombie movies for that matter. epic movie.

Favorite Answer

It's such an awesome movie, Woodie Harylson is such a great an actor (same with eisenburg)! Are you by chance excited for the hateful eight? I CANT WAIT FOR IT!

I liked it quite a bit. I thought it was more entertaining than funny though, I didn't like laugh the whole time or anything. Also I don't think it's as good as Shaun of the Dead, that's a much better zombie comedy in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of zombies. Comedy or otherwise.

I liked it, and my God Emma Stone was beautiful on that movie.