Do you like Kate Middleton?

• Cousin

Yes, I like Kate Middleton.

• Lili

She hasn't been Kate Middleton since her wedding day. She didn't keep her maiden name.

I think Kate Cambridge seems like a nice, inoffensive young woman who has adapted reasonably well to life as a royal. She doesn't strike me as hugely bright, but I suspect she's more intelligent than her husband and most of her in-laws are.

Kate Muggleton, by Chancer out of Flying Mattress? No, not particularly; apart from her decidedly dodgy family background, she seems far to much of a combination of Wallis Simpson and Lady Macbeth to me.

Can't say I particularly like her half-witted husband, either. Pity Harry wasn't the eldest; now he has grown up, he would make a marvellous young king.

• Clo

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus, the Princess William of Wales,is the former Kate Middleton. Upon her marriage, she assumed royal status and new titles and styles from her husband. She is mildly interesting, known for her fashion sense and her support of mental health care.

I do not know the woman so do not like her or dislike her, you cannot form those opinions without knowing the person properly. By the way,she has not been kate middleton since her marriage. like every other woman on the planet her named was changed on that day, she is the duchess of cambridge now.

I really have no idea if I like her or not, not being on speaking terms and all that but, she seems a very likable young lady, pleasant and easy upon the eye. The Press, having been asked to keep their distance, gives only scant information about her but, so far, so good, although my seal of approval is hardly required.

Yes

Yes

Kate Middleton sun sign is Capricorn..Capricorn desires for social status.

Most Capricorn sun sign wants to marry rich.

She is my idol. If i could be anyone in the world other than myself it would be Catherine Middleton. Every time I see a tabloid with her on the cover I stop to read it... If I have time. That is no joke.