I had my last period Sep 22, sex the 2&9 of Oct, LIGHT spotting the 16&17. Today NO period. Used "pullout method" .. Am I pregnant?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well if you had your period on the 22nd of september, you were probably ovulating/fertile somewhere around the 1st-10th. did your partner finish inside you? if he did, that increases your chance of getting pregnant. if you noticed you were spotting and it didn't turn into a normal flow, there is a chance that that was implantation bleeding. i would take a test if your period does not come within a week. and remember the pullout method is not a real method.

• 5 years ago

You could be (precum, which is why pullout is not a good method... reduces the chance, but you can still get pregnant). A test will be more accurate if you wait a couple more days then take it.

• 5 years ago

I took a test the 21st & the 19th. They were both negative. But than again, that's to early to tell

• 5 years ago

Pullout method! Is that what he told you! If you wait about a month, you'll have a better indication.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Take a test

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Ye

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.