What do u reckon of the new frozen cereal that just came out?

i got it a few days ago i tryed it yesturday it was ok but today is the 1st day of eating this in a bowl its putting me off eating this i got this to see how this tastes and also a frozen fan i dont think i can eat this now i think i just wasted milk i usely dont by these sort of things i might just keep the box... show more i got it a few days ago i tryed it yesturday it was ok but today is the 1st day of eating this in a bowl its putting me off eating this i got this to see how this tastes and also a frozen fan i dont think i can eat this now i think i just wasted milk i usely dont by these sort of things i might just keep the box and use it for somthing else cause i wont probully anet going to handle it in usa they have mushrooms in there no wonder it tastes like sht its made in germany. do u love it or hate it ??