How is Chevron gas different than Arco gas?

So i've been going to Chevron to fill up because I get the supreme gas. Its a few cents more than regular but I notice that I get way better gas milage and my car runs much better. I can feel a difference on how my car runs. Just yesterday I went to Arco, Never been to Arco before, but I was almost on E and... show more So i've been going to Chevron to fill up because I get the supreme gas. Its a few cents more than regular but I notice that I get way better gas milage and my car runs much better. I can feel a difference on how my car runs.

Just yesterday I went to Arco, Never been to Arco before, but I was almost on E and needed gas. Arco was close to me so I filled up. It was the shittiest gas ever. Ever since I filled up from Arco my car has been running really rough and my gas is almost on E again and I barely went anywhere with it. It's like the gas I bought it not good quality gas what so ever.

Can I ask for a refund or something? Because I could've gotten way better gas milage that would've lasted me two or three weeks at Chevron rather than 1 day at Arco. I'm so serious, I barely went anywhere and my tank is almost on E AGAIN and running rough. A full tank usually lasts me a good two weeks going all kinds of places. I get good gas milage on my car. Its just I feel like I wasted gas money going to Arco. I'm tempted to go in and ask for a refund. I'm never going back to Arco again.
Update: Its almost like Arco gas is mostly water or something cause It did not last me. How is Chevron gas different? What do they do differently with their gas?