How is Chevron gas different than Arco gas?

So i've been going to Chevron to fill up because I get the supreme gas. Its a few cents more than regular but I notice that I get way better gas milage and my car runs much better. I can feel a difference on how my car runs. Just yesterday I went to Arco, Never been to Arco before, but I was almost on E and... show more So i've been going to Chevron to fill up because I get the supreme gas. Its a few cents more than regular but I notice that I get way better gas milage and my car runs much better. I can feel a difference on how my car runs.

Just yesterday I went to Arco, Never been to Arco before, but I was almost on E and needed gas. Arco was close to me so I filled up. It was the shittiest gas ever. Ever since I filled up from Arco my car has been running really rough and my gas is almost on E again and I barely went anywhere with it. It's like the gas I bought it not good quality gas what so ever.

Can I ask for a refund or something? Because I could've gotten way better gas milage that would've lasted me two or three weeks at Chevron rather than 1 day at Arco. I'm so serious, I barely went anywhere and my tank is almost on E AGAIN and running rough. A full tank usually lasts me a good two weeks going all kinds of places. I get good gas milage on my car. Its just I feel like I wasted gas money going to Arco. I'm tempted to go in and ask for a refund. I'm never going back to Arco again.
Update: Its almost like Arco gas is mostly water or something cause It did not last me. How is Chevron gas different? What do they do differently with their gas?
11 answers 11