I'm scared of cremation? How do I avoid being cremated?

I'm only 16 and my uncle recently passed away of leukemia. My grandma died last year and they cremated her. My uncle was buried. I'm Christian so my fear of death is not as great as to an unbeliever due to the fact I will go to Heaven, but I am REALLY scared about the thought of being cremated when I die. I... show more I'm only 16 and my uncle recently passed away of leukemia. My grandma died last year and they cremated her. My uncle was buried. I'm Christian so my fear of death is not as great as to an unbeliever due to the fact I will go to Heaven, but I am REALLY scared about the thought of being cremated when I die. I love my body, and if it is burned to ashes how can God give me a new one when the New Earth is created? I want to be buried. But how can I ensure I will be buried before I die? Will anyone honor that request? I'm sorry but why would ANYONE want to be cremated? It is just sick. That's what Hitler did to the Jews and Santa Anna to the Texans at the Alamo, and I can never get that out of my head.
12 answers 12