If it were proven beyond doubt that the Christian God is real, would you love him?

Favorite Answer

I don't believe that god is real, but if clear scientific evidence could prove its existence and that it has rightful dominion over humanity, I would obey it, I don't know that I could ever love it

• WOOWHO

If It were PROVEN that the "CHRISTIAN " god is REAL would you LOVE him ?

Define REAL I am real my car is real my coffee cup is real I have one question .

.."WHY" Why should I because it claims it is a God WHY do I need one ? What are they good for?

What is its PURPOSE ? One develops love as a reciprocating Emotion what do gods do exactly ?,

Hey What did a God do today ? .

not what a book claims IT did or claims it will do What did a god do to make a better world ? do away with disease ? so why should I Love a god ? Got a GOOD reason I would love to hear it because I don't think it has anything I desire I am happy with dead as dead

I might respect him, like I do any other authority figure, but love for an individual (or diety) comes from reverence and belief, and I don't believe in Christianity as a religion.

Not the Christian god in the old testament. The Christian god is so screwed up that I would have to wonder how he even existed to begin with.

• Helen

No, if he was proven to be real, I would simply go from not believing in him to hating him.

I mean, 663 million people don't have access to clean water. 72% of earth's surface he covers in water, but doesn't make it drinkable?

Giving bone cancer to children?

Cystic fibrosis to teenagers?

What monstrous so-called "God" would do that?

Not if what the Bible says about him were true as well. But no gods exist so we don't have to worry about an omnipotent sadistic psychopath.

Probably not,.

If it were the Christian God, the one depicted in the Bible, well frankly thats a really horrific character whose done a lot of horrific things.

• No, I'd build some iron chariots and get ready for a long battle.

He sounds like a monster, so no. I don't think I could force myself to love him.

• Luke

Love is a strong word. Couldn't we just be friends first?