If it were proven beyond doubt that the Christian God is real, would you love him?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't believe that god is real, but if clear scientific evidence could prove its existence and that it has rightful dominion over humanity, I would obey it, I don't know that I could ever love it

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

If It were PROVEN that the "CHRISTIAN " god is REAL would you LOVE him ?

Define REAL I am real my car is real my coffee cup is real I have one question .

.."WHY" Why should I because it claims it is a God WHY do I need one ? What are they good for?

What is its PURPOSE ? One develops love as a reciprocating Emotion what do gods do exactly ?,

Hey What did a God do today ? .

not what a book claims IT did or claims it will do What did a god do to make a better world ? do away with disease ? so why should I Love a god ? Got a GOOD reason I would love to hear it because I don't think it has anything I desire I am happy with dead as dead

• 5 years ago

I might respect him, like I do any other authority figure, but love for an individual (or diety) comes from reverence and belief, and I don't believe in Christianity as a religion.

• 5 years ago

Not the Christian god in the old testament. The Christian god is so screwed up that I would have to wonder how he even existed to begin with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No, if he was proven to be real, I would simply go from not believing in him to hating him.

I mean, 663 million people don't have access to clean water. 72% of earth's surface he covers in water, but doesn't make it drinkable?

Giving bone cancer to children?

Cystic fibrosis to teenagers?

What monstrous so-called "God" would do that?

• 5 years ago

Not if what the Bible says about him were true as well. But no gods exist so we don't have to worry about an omnipotent sadistic psychopath.

• 5 years ago

Probably not,.

If it were the Christian God, the one depicted in the Bible, well frankly thats a really horrific character whose done a lot of horrific things.

• No, I'd build some iron chariots and get ready for a long battle.

• 5 years ago

He sounds like a monster, so no. I don't think I could force myself to love him.

• Luke
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Love is a strong word. Couldn't we just be friends first?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.