Anonymous

Does Rihanna have white facial features?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

Yh. Her dad is 1/2 half so she's going to have some white features.

• Alex
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Rihanna has a lot of white influence on her eyes and skin color (obviously).

As for her facial features besides her eyes, they are black.

She is at least 25% white. Her dad is half Irish and she may have other white blood.

Her facial features are for the most part black, but her eyes aren't. And her skin is light also.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Her face mostly looks Afrocentric, but I do see a little hint of Asian, but only cuz she had nose surgery to make her nose smaller and appear less Afrocentric. .

If she also wore her natural hair and not a weave, she would look way more Afrocentric. She also bleaches the hell out of her skin. It's like she is trying to look as least Afrocentric as possible.

She is still ugly though, before and after. She always looked like an ugly chimp. One of the most overrated girls ever. The media just wants to make money off of her, and u brainwashed people fall for it. The media should advertise NATURAL beautiful women, NOT insecure women that get surgery, bleach their skin, and wear weaves and chemically relaxed hair, etc...

• aѕajj
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No, I've seen light skinned African American people, born of two black parents, who look more mixed than her. Raven Symone looks more mixed than her and both her mama and daddy are black.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

She's mixed and no she don't look white.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

She looks mixed, i can see white and black facial features in her.She looks like a mix basically.

It makes sense though because one of her parents was a mulatto I believe.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

She does now she had surgery on her eyes nose and bleached her skin...

She looked much prettier before that.

• Werbie
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Its more accurate to tell by looking at her face without makeup and no weaves on.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bHZIwgEqUE4/hqdefault.jpg

I think she has stereotypical black features, like the very frizzy hair and nose.

• Kari
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.