Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 years ago

I'm interested in medicinal marijuana. Which strains of marijuana have high levels of CBD and very low (preferably zero) levels of THC?

I suffer from chronic muscle and join pain. My back muscles cramp, ache and burn, and shoulder joints are killing me. I've suffered from this condition for years. I've seen more doctors than I can count, and none of them have been able to figure out what's wrong with me. I've done years of physical therapy, MRIs, X-rays, etc, etc, and have tried tons of anti-inflammatory and pain-killing drugs. Nothing helps. I'm in so much pain I can't even sleep at night.

Anyway, I'm so desperate at this point that I'm willing to try medicinal weed (yes, marijuana for medical purposes is legal where I live). But I HATE being high…so if I were to use medicinal weed, I'd want a strain of weed that is high in the medicinal CBD compound and very, very low in the psychoactive TCH compound. Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

If you're in a medical marijuana state, I'd look out for a strain called MEDIBUD. It is known to be grown for neuro-disorder patients. Otherwise check out cbdhemp-oil.com if you're looking for information and products that are derived from hemp rather than THC containing cannabis plants.

Check out cannavest.com