I want to buy a knife like this one, but I don't know what it's called, or even what it's supposed to be used for. Help?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's a bread knife. It is made that way so a person who is cutting bread knuckles don't hit the cutting board. They can be close to 70.00 for one knife. I got one from Ergo Chef.

  • 5 years ago

    Why do you want to buy it if you don't know what it's used for

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.