cubs vs cardinals game 4 predictions i say cubs win and close out series and go on to the nlcs?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Same, I really want to see the Cubs make it all the way, I know they can beat the Mets in the NLCS. But with the Dodgers it would be hard.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Hammel goes today and Lester if there is a game 5 in St. Louis. Depends on what kind of game Hammel has. He's been really good at times but not so good at other times. Also hope to see more offense from Rizzo and Bryant. Hope last night got them started. Soler and Castro have been great and I once predicted if they moved starlin to second base he would improve all around and it looks like he has. Hope Russell is ready to go last nights triple may help jump start him as well.

• 4 years ago

The Cubs have the $20,000,000 twit going tonight so St. Louis may be able to even the series.

Lester was 7-9 in Wrigley this year and averaged about six innings per start. And he was 1-3 in five regular season starts against St. Louis, and he's already lost one game to them this postseason. If Lester pitches to form he will lose. Signing him was a huge mistake.

• 4 years ago

I think the Cardinals are going to win as long as they don't choke for no reason

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

No John lackey is too good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.