Is my girlfriend scared of me?

Last week my mom passed away and she had a special vase that she loved and wanted me to keep, so my girlfriend picked it up and dropped it, well i got so mad that i punched a whole in the wall, broke our kitchen table, and slammed the front door off the hinges, and now shes won't come near me and when i go near her she starts shaking, i think that she thinks that im gonna hurt her, i would never, i love lindsey more then my pitbull, and i love JJ alot, but i love her so much, shes got an amazing body and face, but back to the point i was raised to never hit a woman, but i just want her to feel safe and comfortable around me. What should i do???

Favorite Answer

Control your anger and aim to become a better character.

• Harry5 years agoReport

shes too good for me, i dont know what i would do if i lost her though

Honestly tell her what you just typed.

• Harry5 years agoReport

just did, she forgave me and i think she understood how valuable that vase was and she apologized for not being careful enough, i didn't mean to get that mad it just kinda happened, ive been a hot head my whole life and im trying to fix it.

are you for real? I cannot buythe story sorry

• Harry5 years agoReport

ok i made up me breaking the table but everything else happened