My Mother had a dream...?

I was murdered by some futuristic person who looked a lot like my first love, he murdered me in the fall, at the Nature Park Luerel Hurst Park, and cut me into 17 peices, then she was told because I have gone after the psychic stuff, and to no fault of my own that I was dead, then she was told by the LOH that my... show more I was murdered by some futuristic person who looked a lot like my first love, he murdered me in the fall, at the Nature Park Luerel Hurst Park, and cut me into 17 peices, then she was told because I have gone after the psychic stuff, and to no fault of my own that I was dead, then she was told by the LOH that my body will never be found, and that I will never see death. I was found on a Jesus Platform nailed there and it said "I am the resurrection and the life" my mother awoke very frightened.
Update: I know that my Mother and Father were dragged to court for abusing me at 17, I was taken out of the home and placed in Beaverton, then Hillsboro, the Portland, I have never returned home, and for a time I have actually thrived and also degenerated in this place, I am actually very depressed, and have never been... show more I know that my Mother and Father were dragged to court for abusing me at 17, I was taken out of the home and placed in Beaverton, then Hillsboro, the Portland, I have never returned home, and for a time I have actually thrived and also degenerated in this place, I am actually very depressed, and have never been emancipated at 18. Fortunately as soon as I prove to my group home that I will be able to survive on my own I will actually be able to get emancipated and leave. I am moving in 2 years.
Update 2: I have actually found Jesus and am actually beginning to grow and become more in touch with the Gnosis everyday.