My Mother had a dream...?

I was murdered by some futuristic person who looked a lot like my first love, he murdered me in the fall, at the Nature Park Luerel Hurst Park, and cut me into 17 peices, then she was told because I have gone after the psychic stuff, and to no fault of my own that I was dead, then she was told by the LOH that my body will never be found, and that I will never see death. I was found on a Jesus Platform nailed there and it said "I am the resurrection and the life" my mother awoke very frightened.

I know that my Mother and Father were dragged to court for abusing me at 17, I was taken out of the home and placed in Beaverton, then Hillsboro, the Portland, I have never returned home, and for a time I have actually thrived and also degenerated in this place, I am actually very depressed, and have never been emancipated at 18. Fortunately as soon as I prove to my group home that I will be able to survive on my own I will actually be able to get emancipated and leave. I am moving in 2 years.

I have actually found Jesus and am actually beginning to grow and become more in touch with the Gnosis everyday.

Favorite Answer

Being cut into 17 pieces parallels the Egyptian mythology about Osiris being cut into 14 pieces by Set -- & Isis seeking all the pieces. To my understanding Mary Magdalene was a Priestess of Isis before she discovered & united with Yeshua in what became *their* ministry.

LOH means Lord of Hosts?

You wrote, "I was found on a Jesus Platform nailed there and it said 'I am the resurrection and the life' my mother awoke very frightened."

Certainly Mary Magdalene *experienced* those feelings of Jesus being crucified, many times in her life, every time she would remember & have nightmares of it. How *she* ended up dying out of that incarnation -- who truly knows? The different women who perceive themselves as having been her remember differently. But Mary Suzanne Luck remembers being tortured for... i think it was... 4 days before she finally died. It's not *impossible* that the historical Magdalene *was* cut up into 17 pieces by her torturers. And it's possible you *might* be... this time around or in some future incarnation.

And yet Mary Magdalene... as with Yeshua... has never *truly* died. That death-of-the-physical-body was only a metamorphosis into their Larger Spiritual Essence, a return to their Larger Self.

One of the things Yeshua told me in July of this year (i've just finished typing-in & proof-reading the Voice*Notes for that month) was something along the lines of, "I thought you understood that we are the *same*." -- in reference to Mary Magdalene & himself. Their soul-essences are two halves of the same whole.

The *return* of the *genuine* Mary Magdalene Spiritual Essence into incarnation (being, in reality, ChristSophia in her Essence of Being) -- in her total Oneness with Yeshua -- *is* fully as much "the resurrection and the life" as is Christ, as is Sophia.

Three of the Magdalene incarnates (relative to whom i have *no* doubts as their authenticity -- for each of them has been *proven* to me to be her *reality*) have had abusive mothers, this-incarnation-around.

• Jump in a Lazarus pit with your mum and Satan if ur female.

Listen it was a dream my Mother was given. It is a question please interpret.

• Den B7

Is this supposed to be a question?

what is r u hot?