tom asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 years ago

My girl swallowed after oral now I'm worried she get pregnant. i bought her laxatives but don't know how to ask.?

Best Answer

Hahahaaa!!!! This is great!! Give her the laxative just for shts and giggles, I want to know what she says!

I'm sure she might have plenty of toilet babies :-D I think a laxative could be useful if she is struggling when the time comes. And they'd be easy to care for too- only need to get rid of the poo once.

Source(s): Up with the sex education budget!!!

It's literally impossible to get pregnant by swallowing..

In order for pregnancy to occur, sperm needs to enter the vagina. Your right the act of sexual intercourse does not necessally have to occur in order to get a women pregnant, however as I have said it needs to enter the vagina so if you have had oral sex with her it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to get pregnant :)

P.S:

You shouldn't be engaging in sexual acts with your girlfriend if you still don't understand basic things about reproduction and contraception. I strongly advise that you educate yourself, even just through the internet about sex and how to protect yourself from impregnating a girl and getting STIs(STIs). Also, sit down and talk to your girlfriend and ask her how she feels about taking a long-Term contraceptive eg the pill, implants or an injection; if your going to have sex she should be on one of these as well as you using a condom.

Don't bother asking her because nobody can get pregnant due to swallowing.

• helene

Don't worry. She'll tell you what to do with those laxatives.

She can't get pregnant that way.

Inthis way pregnency never happened. But before that what you do thats the question. Anyway just do a PT(pregnency test) and get free

• ?

This question is a little hard to swallow !

Surely you know which end is for what.

did she snort when she swallowed? if she snorted you are in the clear, if she gagged or made a mmmm sound, then sorry bro, better start picking out cribs and baby seats.