2000 Ford Taurus interchangable with other taurus's???

Ok whats up yahoo people. So my story is, i own a 2000 ford taurus, its been the best and the most reliable vehicle i have ever own. i surprisingly have gotten more compliments on this car more than any other car i have owned. and this car holds a sh**load of sentimental value to me. but anyway i have totalled it... show more Ok whats up yahoo people. So my story is, i own a 2000 ford taurus, its been the best and the most reliable vehicle i have ever own. i surprisingly have gotten more compliments on this car more than any other car i have owned. and this car holds a sh**load of sentimental value to me. but anyway i have totalled it and it broke my heart. i had all the hook ups in this baby and i want to be able to transfer these things into another taurus (preferbly a 2000) but the one thing im worried about is my black leather seats (power electric seats). so im here to ask: what other years of taurus's are interchangable with a 2000 taurus?? (leather power seats specificly).
also, i know this question has many diffrent answers but can anyone give me a ball park estimate on how much this transfer can cost?
thanks guys hope u can help me
1 answer 1