Karate and the 2020 Olympics, what are your thoughts and opinions on this topic, is this good for Karate or not? All opinions are respected.?

Update: Yes but it was a two in one question before so I thought I would simply make this ONE question. Good eye JoKuoNim :)
Update 2: The sad thing is it has already been approved in 2020 in Tokyo, so its not a matter of it happening as it is going too, but whether it is a good idea or not remains to be seen... I personally believe it will water down what McDojos have already done taking away more of the Budo of the art. What do you all feel it... show more The sad thing is it has already been approved in 2020 in Tokyo, so its not a matter of it happening as it is going too, but whether it is a good idea or not remains to be seen... I personally believe it will water down what McDojos have already done taking away more of the Budo of the art. What do you all feel it will do to Karate when this happens?