What are your top 10 favorite Spider-Man Villains of all-times and why?
For example...Mine top 10 favorite is:
1. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) - He successful scientist and businessman with a split personality (Ruthless Psychopath). He has the glider to ride and some gadget like pumpkin bombs.
2. Venom - A former journalist from daily bugle and he was fired because Parker accused him for identity of Spider-Man, also he disgraced his wife as well. With a Alien costume (known as Symbiote) to make a stronger.
3. Carnage - A man who has mentally stable and escapes from Psychiatric hospital With a Alien costume (unlike Venom) to make a stronger with Psychopath.
4. Doctor Octopus - A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher with a mechanical arms on his back to control after the machine when haywire and mosly leader of Sinister Six.
5. Sandman (Flint Marko) - A petty criminal who escapes from prison and ran from the cops, who accidentally falls into an experimental with sands and transform him into a body of full of sands.
6. Electro - An electrical engineer who has a freak accident, electrocuting and causing him to fall into a tank full of electric eels and he has an electrical powers.
7. Mysterio - A struggling Special effect technician and stunt double actor turns bad and he becomes a villain
of special effect, illusion, hypnotist, and magician.
8. Lizard - An One-Armed scientist who invents a serum which gives him the reptilian humanoid freak.
9. Rhino - A Russian Mafia approached by the same scientists with a more powerful and removable rhinoceros suit.
10. Kingpin - He is the king of mobsters, controlling organized crime on the East Coast with an iron fist. He also Daredevil Archenemy. He is 6'7" and he weights 450lbs.
Honorable mention: Vulture, Scorpion, Shocker, Hobgoblin (Jason Macendale), Kraven The Hunter, Chameleon, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Alistair Smythe, New Goblin (Harry Osborn), Hydro-Man, The Spot, Spider-Slayers, and Black Cat.
What do you think?
Try to explain your answer.
- Mr MonsterLv 75 years agoFavorite Answer
10. Lizard. I love him in the comics, and in the Amazing Spider-Man movie.
9. Hobgoblin. He's not the real Green Goblin, but he's a close second.
8. Doctor Ocotpus. He is the only Spider-Man villain who is even close to as smart as Spider-Man. That makes him a deadly adversary.
7. Sandman. He is a true monster.
6. Kraven. He's a master hunter.
5. Electro. He is almost impossible for Spider-Man to apprehend, but he always does.
4. Kingpin. I know he's become more of a DareDevil villain, but his quarrels with Spider-Man are still good to read.
3. Carnage. If the Joker had superpowers, it would probably be Carnage.
2. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn). He has always been a thorn in Spider-Man's side, from killing Gwen to drawing Harry towards evil.
1. Venom. He is the polar opposite of Spider-Man.
Honorable Mentions: Green Goblin (Harry Osborn), Hydro-Man, Black Cat, Scorpion, Mysterio, Allistair smythe, Black Cat, Rhino
- ZekeLv 75 years ago
Best to Worst:
1. Venom: I love the idea of the character. And his abilities. I often think about what would happen if other Marvel heroes and DC heroes were taken over by him, like: Wolverine, Colossus, Superman, Batman, etc
2. Rhino: Love his armor
3. Electro: Love his powers, he's a worthy opponent of Spidey
4. Doc Ock; I like the movie version of him. He looks awesome
5. Lizard: I like the origin story.
6. Carnage: He's crazy. Like Venom on crack
7. Kraven the Hunter: His combat skills are amazing and I like his coat.
8. Green Goblin (Harry Osborne): I think its cool when he finds out Peter is Spiderman, because then its like, brother against brother
9. Sandman: I love his origin story in the old Tobey McGuire movies, but I don't really like his powers, splash some water on him, and he's down
10. Chameleon: love his powers