promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are your top 10 favorite Spider-Man Villains of all-times and why?

For example...Mine top 10 favorite is:

1. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) - He successful scientist and businessman with a split personality (Ruthless Psychopath). He has the glider to ride and some gadget like pumpkin bombs.

2. Venom - A former journalist from daily bugle and he was fired because Parker accused him for identity of Spider-Man, also he disgraced his wife as well. With a Alien costume (known as Symbiote) to make a stronger.

3. Carnage - A man who has mentally stable and escapes from Psychiatric hospital With a Alien costume (unlike Venom) to make a stronger with Psychopath.

4. Doctor Octopus - A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher with a mechanical arms on his back to control after the machine when haywire and mosly leader of Sinister Six.

5. Sandman (Flint Marko) - A petty criminal who escapes from prison and ran from the cops, who accidentally falls into an experimental with sands and transform him into a body of full of sands.

6. Electro - An electrical engineer who has a freak accident, electrocuting and causing him to fall into a tank full of electric eels and he has an electrical powers.

7. Mysterio - A struggling Special effect technician and stunt double actor turns bad and he becomes a villain

of special effect, illusion, hypnotist, and magician.

Update:

8. Lizard - An One-Armed scientist who invents a serum which gives him the reptilian humanoid freak.

9. Rhino - A Russian Mafia approached by the same scientists with a more powerful and removable rhinoceros suit.

Update 2:

10. Kingpin - He is the king of mobsters, controlling organized crime on the East Coast with an iron fist. He also Daredevil Archenemy. He is 6'7" and he weights 450lbs.

Honorable mention: Vulture, Scorpion, Shocker, Hobgoblin (Jason Macendale), Kraven The Hunter, Chameleon, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Alistair Smythe, New Goblin (Harry Osborn), Hydro-Man, The Spot, Spider-Slayers, and Black Cat.

What do you think?

Update 3:

Try to explain your answer.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

10. Lizard. I love him in the comics, and in the Amazing Spider-Man movie.

9. Hobgoblin. He's not the real Green Goblin, but he's a close second.

8. Doctor Ocotpus. He is the only Spider-Man villain who is even close to as smart as Spider-Man. That makes him a deadly adversary.

7. Sandman. He is a true monster.

6. Kraven. He's a master hunter.

5. Electro. He is almost impossible for Spider-Man to apprehend, but he always does.

4. Kingpin. I know he's become more of a DareDevil villain, but his quarrels with Spider-Man are still good to read.

3. Carnage. If the Joker had superpowers, it would probably be Carnage.

2. Green Goblin (Norman Osborn). He has always been a thorn in Spider-Man's side, from killing Gwen to drawing Harry towards evil.

1. Venom. He is the polar opposite of Spider-Man.

Honorable Mentions: Green Goblin (Harry Osborn), Hydro-Man, Black Cat, Scorpion, Mysterio, Allistair smythe, Black Cat, Rhino

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zeke
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Best to Worst:

1. Venom: I love the idea of the character. And his abilities. I often think about what would happen if other Marvel heroes and DC heroes were taken over by him, like: Wolverine, Colossus, Superman, Batman, etc

2. Rhino: Love his armor

3. Electro: Love his powers, he's a worthy opponent of Spidey

4. Doc Ock; I like the movie version of him. He looks awesome

5. Lizard: I like the origin story.

6. Carnage: He's crazy. Like Venom on crack

7. Kraven the Hunter: His combat skills are amazing and I like his coat.

8. Green Goblin (Harry Osborne): I think its cool when he finds out Peter is Spiderman, because then its like, brother against brother

9. Sandman: I love his origin story in the old Tobey McGuire movies, but I don't really like his powers, splash some water on him, and he's down

10. Chameleon: love his powers

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.