Physics help please. I did it but I'm not sure if I got the second part right thanks :)?

Ok, so .... The vessel's captain had intended to travel 20 m/s directly West, but did not account for a wind blowing at 10 m/s to the North. 1) calculate the magnitude of the total velocity of the ocean liner under the influence of both its engine and the wind. I did this and got 22.3607 m/s. 2) Calculate... show more Ok, so ....
The vessel's captain had intended to travel 20 m/s directly West, but did not account for a wind blowing at 10 m/s to the North.

1) calculate the magnitude of the total velocity of the ocean liner under the influence of both its engine and the wind. I did this and got 22.3607 m/s.

2) Calculate the direction of the total velocity determine in part (1). THIS seems like is is easy but not sure
(is the answer 26.6 degrees?)
1 answer 1