Why am I feeling vegan all sudden today?

I didn't think about becoming a vegan or anything i've eaten meat my whole life and enjoyed it just yesterday i have 2 chicken sandwiches, and some chicken strips and it was amazing and had some steak too. Today i warmed a Lean Cuisine Frozen dinner chicken and spaggheti i ate the meat and i felt disgusted.... show more I didn't think about becoming a vegan or anything i've eaten meat my whole life and enjoyed it just yesterday i have 2 chicken sandwiches, and some chicken strips and it was amazing and had some steak too. Today i warmed a Lean Cuisine Frozen dinner chicken and spaggheti i ate the meat and i felt disgusted. I ate it all but i felt it was forced. Like i was eating dog food or something forcing it in. I tried to eat some Cambells soup Chicken and Sausage Rice Gumbo I felt the same way it felt like i was eating dog food i was forcing myself to eat it.

Please will it go away? What is happening? I'm crying because my life just got ruined my dream was to take over my moms business i don't think i can anymore her business is ribs, lots of meat, etc.