Why am I feeling vegan all sudden today?

I didn't think about becoming a vegan or anything i've eaten meat my whole life and enjoyed it just yesterday i have 2 chicken sandwiches, and some chicken strips and it was amazing and had some steak too. Today i warmed a Lean Cuisine Frozen dinner chicken and spaggheti i ate the meat and i felt disgusted. I ate it all but i felt it was forced. Like i was eating dog food or something forcing it in. I tried to eat some Cambells soup Chicken and Sausage Rice Gumbo I felt the same way it felt like i was eating dog food i was forcing myself to eat it.

Please will it go away? What is happening? I'm crying because my life just got ruined my dream was to take over my moms business i don't think i can anymore her business is ribs, lots of meat, etc.

Favorite Answer

Don't cry.

If you want to change to a vegetable and plant based diet because meat continues to sicken you,then you can.

Just because you have to deal with meat and ribs doesn't mean you should throw the Idea of running your business away.

Police have to deal with child molesters and low-life's every day,nurses have to deal with grizzly,abusive and demanding people every day,but they continue to do their job because that's what they aspired to be.

Well, your eating food that is either frozen before eating or its just not that good, you will most likely get over it if you love meat, wait a few days and maybe not eat meat at all during those periods, and you'll most likely want to come running back and eating meat lol

you asked this question twice yesterday and my answer still stands. You need mental health help. Yesterday you claimed you were suicidal. THAT is a great tip off that you are having serious mental health issues. GET SOME HELP.

Because your trying to impress someone