Antonia asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 5 years ago

Do guys like cakey makeup?

I know an obvious answer would be no lol. But at school theyre are some girls who wear a lot of makeup like theyre going to a party everyday (foundation, super defined brow pencil, long winged eyeliner, dark smoky eyeshadow covering the whole eye all the way to the browbone, and lipstick). I over heard a conversation of some guys that were talking about cute single girls to take to prom, and thy named every single girl that always wears cakey makeup everyday to school! they didnt name one girl who doesnt wear makeup or at least a moderate amount. So do guys really find girls with lots of makeup more attractive? Whats your opinion?

A lot of guys are stupid and can't tell how much makeup girls are wearing, especially in high school. So they think they are naturally pretty. So in that sense yes, they do like cakey makeup girls more. But smart guys know the difference.

Source(s): I am a guy that used to be in high school.