Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

What is it about KBG Dwarf Vladdy Putin that makes American Contards reach for their Vibrators?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Calm down there, Max. Don't go and get all MAD, now.

I think a conservative minded person is naturally drawn to a strong and charismatic leader. Putin is certainly that and Reagan was good at playing one. Trump imagines himself as the American Putin but whether or not he'll succeed is yet to be seen. Liberals are more drawn to intellect and honesty Hence our love for Jimmy Carter, the rise of Bernie Sanders and the troubles with Clinton. Often times who appears more honest is simply a matter of who is running against who. Hillary will beat Jeb but not Bernie because the Bush's are seen as less honest than the Clintons but only slightly.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don't keep up with what turns other people on but I know Putin is going to take the world into another world war and there is nothing exciting about that.

• 4 years ago

Conservatives have been fawning over Putin ever since he annexed Crimea.

• 4 years ago

Except for Liberals making this claim, I see it no where else.

Not liking our vain, weak willed ideologue does not naturally translate into a love for Putin,

• Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

It's was called the KGB learn how to troll better.

• ...Show all comments
    • MAD MAX
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

No such thing retard in regards to what you were trying to rant about and the KGB no longer exists don't let facts get in your way.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

raw masculinity on top of a sexy horse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.