I am confused after seeing a nice, newer corvette had a big Bernie Sanders 2016 lawn sign on its dashboard. Doesn't add up?

An older, white women exited the car, not that that should matter. I wasn't stalking her, I just like analyzing nice cars. I thought if anything, the sign would be supporting a Republican. It seems so very hypocritical, deeply ironic, utterly contradictory. Sure, Bernie wants everyone to be wealthy...is that... show more An older, white women exited the car, not that that should matter. I wasn't stalking her, I just like analyzing nice cars. I thought if anything, the sign would be supporting a Republican. It seems so very hypocritical, deeply ironic, utterly contradictory. Sure, Bernie wants everyone to be wealthy...is that her argument? Sounds like anyone would argue that. Socialists want everyone to be equal, or is that incorrect? Shouldn't the corvette driver spread her wealth. I'm in a chevy lumina that won't pass emissions, and I'm not voting for Bernie. This lady should sell the car and give some money to me so I can catch up to where she is, if you believe in Bernie. I'm a college graduate. I'm just not where she is. I could cry I fell through the cracks and she should help me. Isn't that what Socialism and Bernie would advocate? Something along those lines that party would advocate. Socialists don't drive around Corvettes? If they do, then we've all be mistaken and should pick Bernie immediately. We want our Corvette. We all work hard. We all should be equal then. All jobs paid the same, right? (take your guess at where I'm playing devil's advocate.) I really wanted to stop and converse with her, but I get too political with this stuff and I'm not afraid to get in the dirt with it. I have nothing to lose. Hek, I'm not the one with the Corvette.
Doesn't a muscle car take more fuel and pollute more? Not sure where Bernie stands on that, but I would think he's a big environmentalist.