Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Will the world end in 2016? It didn't end after blood moon so maybe 2016?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No.

It didn't end in 2007 with the "Great Tribulation"

It didn't end in 2008 in the "final years of Man's rule on Earth"

It didn't end in 2009 in "Earth-shattering calamity"

It didn't end in 2011 with the Second coming.

It didn't end in 2012 with the restart of the Mayan Calendar

It didn't end in 2014 with Ragnarok

It didn't end in 2015 (September 23rd, as some people predicted).

And it's not going to end in 2016.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): When Will Earth End? http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy
  • 5 years ago

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."… 2 Peter 3:3

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Why is everyone so obsessed with the world ending? It was supposed to end about 70 times over the past 100 years...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Maybe you could give us a sense of how many times it has to NOT happen before you stop predicting that it WILL happen. A thousand? Two thousand? Because we've already gone way beyond those numbers.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Will the world end in 2016? It didn't end after blood moon so maybe 2016? WW3 will start soon after the Ukraine war (2014-2016) finishes on Pascha. Antichrist is supposed to appear next year or before 2018 (according to the rabbis who think that their Moshiach will come next year). Basically, the Third Temple in Jerusalem will include 8 chambers; one chamber for Gnostics, one for Muslims, etc. So, antichrist will be crowned here. The Patriarch who crowns him will say that this is the antichrist when antichrist takes off his gloves to cross himself (antichrist has very big nails). Antichrist will kill him. Some people will reject the antichrist based on this. Muslims will believe that antichrist is a returned Mohammad while Buddhists will believe that the antichrist is Buddha. Deceived Christians will say: "Christ is here, Christ is there" when antichrist flies at the speed of light (so to speak). Antichrist is master illusionist. People will see that he supposedly moves mountains (it's a hologram) and even touch "these mountains". Don't be deceived. 666 is not forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave electronics behind so that you can't be tracked. When Enoch and Elijah are resurrected (after antichrist kills them), Jesus will come back to kill the antichrist. Reject 666 at all costs. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from hell. Forgive me.

• 6 years ago

All I can say, if the world is going to end, it had damn well better be in my lifetime! I'd be really pissed if I missed it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.