Sofiaa asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

Why Do People Actually Like Donald Trump?

At first,I thought my friends were joking about loving Donald Trump bc come on,he's Donald Trump..But then they started wearing these T-Shirts of him and arguing with anyone who disagrees with Donald..Why do people like him?I honestly thought people were joking around but people actually like him ://

Favorite Answer

Donald Trump favors Single-Payer Healthcare:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada, it works incredibly well in Scotland.”

"We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing."

"I really say: What's the purpose of a country if you're not going to have defensive and health care?"

"I believe in universal health care."

Donald Trump is pro-choice:

"Look, I’m very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject, but you still — I just believe in choice. Again, it might have a little to due with a New York background, because there are some different attitudes in different parts of the country … but again, I am strongly for choice, and yet I hate the concept of abortion. I am pro-choice in every respect, but I just hate it."

Donald Trump on gun control:

"I mean, what we have now with guns is not that I'm a big fan at all."

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

"Look, there's nothing I [would] like better than nobody has [firearms], but that's not going to happen, Larry. "

Donald Trump on his party:

"I probably identify more as a Democrat."

"I'm somewhat liberal on social issues, especially health care, et cetera"

"I've actually been an activist Democrat and Republican. I support almost equally"

"I'm quite liberal and getting much more liberal on health care and other things."

Donald Trump on Religion:

"When I drink my little wine — which is about the only wine I drink — and have my little cracker [...]"

[asked how often he goes to church]

"Always on Christmas. Always on Easter. Always when there’s a major occasion"

Donald Trump on same-sex marriage:

"there can be no discrimination against gays [...]"

Donald Trump is anti-trade like a Democrat:

"And the reason NAFTA looks OK now is because the economy is strong, but when the economy is not strong, which, unfortunately, will at some point happen, NAFTA is going to look like a disaster."

"I believe in free trade, but, at the same time, it's got to be fair trade. "

[Fair trade of course is the modern euphemism for protectionism]

Donald Trump on alcohol:

"Why is it that everybody is suing the tobacco companies and nobody sues the alcohol companies."

Donald Trump is a wealth redistributor:

"I would impose a one-time, 14.25 percent tax on individuals and trusts with a net worth over $ 10 million."

Now the observant among you might be noticing, hey, I've read the opposite on some of those? And you would be right, because like every other politician, Trump has a tendency to say what the audience in front of him wants to hear. Trump has been known to contradict himself within the same sentence.

So much for this guy being the non-politician.

There is really not much that is actually wrong with Trump. The media, which is mainly run by liberals, twists his words around to discredit him and make the other candidate look better. Trump would actually make a better leader than Hillary and companies are already anticipating that he will fix the economy. And he is not racist. He doesn't hate all Mexicans, he just hates immigrants that come here illegally because crossing the border without proper documentation is a crime, so there should be consequences for those who do.

People still want Donald Trump for president, even after his lewd conversation with Bill Bush was released. He's just a very good businessman and will help America get out of debt. Hillary is a no-go, have you seen her emails? She is very corrupt. Trump just says things because he has no filter, where as Hillary Clinton hides things and lies about everything. Read her emails, she's horrible compared to Trump. A poll was done after his 10 year old conversation was released, people still want him, maybe not republicans (cause they're embarrassed and want to protect their outside respectful "media image") but America still does.

Donald Trump is actually a typical racist with a very shallow and superficial personality. People who support him are either exactly like him: are shallow, superficial and typical racists or are very narrow minded folks who naively think this Super Rich man can run a country just like he run his business, they secretly hoping Donald Trump will make them rich, bring them lots of money if let him run the country. Those people are absolutely crazy !!! I will tell you any insane person will not support such an idiot. He is just a clown, trying his best to get attention and make people laugh, that's all! but I can see he seems is losing this ability now a days.

• Q-Tek4 years agoReport

I agree with this answer, but disagree with the statement saying that people who support him are like him. Surely half the U.S isn't like him.

The main reason people like trump is mainly because of how much attention he causes and how "fun" he is too watch.(This is not the reason everyone likes him just the reason he gets so much attention) In fact most people that will vote for trump might not even know his main arguments or really anything about him. So who would you vote for someone you have not heard anything about or some random guy who everyone talks about and is entertaining Probably the guys you have heard about and the guy who is more entertaining so in short trump might win because of all the attention he has caused. He is an expert at causing attention and staying in people's minds in short the KIM K of the political world. Some people are boring (which doesn't mean they aren't good politicians) and if you are boring then people aren't going to like you. Anyone who tells you people like trump because of his points among other things is true but that is not the main reaso. He is popular

• Aiden

I just want Donald Trump to become president so I can win big money on a bet as to how long the United States lasts.

We created SWOT analysis for Donald Trump: http://blog.cayenneapps.com/2016/03/03/what-sort-o...

The primary goal of SWOT analysis is to identify features of the candidate, probable future scenarios and relationships between them. We analysed what you might suspect from Trump as a president.

If he wins, the question is whether he will be able to fulfill his promises? Or maybe he has so many strong weaknesses that threats are more likely to be seen.

The defensive strategy that we received as an outcome of the process suggests that his weaknesses are strongly (negatively) connected with his opportunities and threats. He might minimalize his weaknesses and transform them into strengths, but is it possible?

Will you vote for a Democrat to finish Obama's task of destroying America like our enemies want you to? Or will you oppose those who hate the USA and vote for Donald Trump? That is the only choice you have. Do you want to live in a peaceful country with jobs and a secure future? Or do you want to live in terror in a totalitarian, politically correct, third world hell-hole? What future will you chose for your family?

Vote for Donald Trump!

How people can like Donald Trump is beyond me.

• Brandon4 years agoReport

How is Trump a racist?

People like and support Trump because he's 180° from what is happening in government now. People don't have jobs, and we have seen our civil liberties taken away one line at a time. People are totally sick of Obama. He has totally dismantled this country one brick at a time, and has done more damage in eight years than any foreign enemy. That's why people like and want Trump.

Wait, what makes you assume that people "like" Donald Trump? It's not a matter of liking him, he is a figurehead, a tool, a person to put in place to run a government philosophy. It's not the man or woman that matters, in this race.