How do I succeed with so little?

So I have this friend and we both are engineering driven. He has a 3D printer and I don t , he has a lot of parental support but I don t . I try my bast to make use of what I have, I win a few science fairs here and there but no matter what that firmed has an advantage oer me. Our competition is silent, were nice... show more So I have this friend and we both are engineering driven. He has a 3D printer and I don t , he has a lot of parental support but I don t . I try my bast to make use of what I have, I win a few science fairs here and there but no matter what that firmed has an advantage oer me. Our competition is silent, were nice to each other, but we never tell each other what we re up to behind the computer. I feel as though I have more ideas and can put all that stuff to use but ok my have the privilege. His side is also a lot richer so they can fly to Pensilvania for the Intel ISEF science fair every year. Any tips. I am working on a project for Google science fair, and I don t have a 3D printer to do anything. Money is pretty tight around here. Thanks for any help.
2 answers 2