Rap & Hip Hop: Blu, Madlib, MF DOOM, and Med collab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (BQ's)?

Holy fvcking sh!t!!!!!!!!!! I am so fired up right now lol. I've always wanted to hear DOOM and Blu hop on a track together and it has finally came true after such a long wait! On top of it, the legendary Madlib is producing the track!!!!!! This is pure fire and I am not surprised at all. I'm already on my... show more Holy fvcking sh!t!!!!!!!!!! I am so fired up right now lol. I've always wanted to hear DOOM and Blu hop on a track together and it has finally came true after such a long wait! On top of it, the legendary Madlib is producing the track!!!!!! This is pure fire and I am not surprised at all. I'm already on my 6th listen and I'm still amazed. Great production, and incredible lyricism, outstanding chorus... 10/10 track for sure. This is beautiful

Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/rappcats/knock-knock/s-SpCqD

What did ya'll think?

BQ's:

BQ1: Here are some comparisons for ya'll

- The College Dropout vs. The Minstrel Show
- Masta Ace vs. Redman
- Ludacris vs. Lil Wayne
- Logic vs. Bishop Nehru
- Travis $cott vs. Future
- Purple Haze vs. The Carter II
- Run the Jewels 2 vs. Sir Lucious Left Foot

BQ2: Rate The Weeknds new album, and what was your opinion on it if you heard the thing?

BQ3: Did you guys hear about Lupe's sudden feud with Complex? Thoughts?

BQ4: How did Dre fall off if his last album was The Chronic?
(Lol, I was just listening to Still D.R.E.)

BQ5: What is the funniest hip hop music video that you've ever seen?

-Sportsdude