Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 years ago

What video games from this list are worth purchasing for Microsoft's Xbox 360?

Activision's Prototype Series

Blue Omega Entertainment, Inc.'s Damnation

EA's The Mass Effect

FromSoftware's Enchanted Arms

Hideo Kojima's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Microsoft's Blue Dragon

Namco's Tales of Vesperia

Square Enix's The Last Remnant

tri-Ace's End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate

Bonus Question:

Would Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain be worth purchasing for Microsoft's Xbox 360 or Microsoft's Xbox One?

- Any other video game suggestions?

Favorite Answer

If you like JRPGs then The Last Remnant is for you. Anyone can enjoy the Mass Effect series. I know some friends who own Prototype and they thoroughly enjoy it. I've seen them play it and it seems along the lines of Infamous. If you're a fan of the Castelvania universe, then Lords of Shadow isn't a bad game. The rest I cannot attest to as I have not played them, or have never seen them played to make even a simple deduction of what they might be like.

My suggestion for Metal Gear is that it doesn't really matter. It's just gonna look better and possibly play smoother on the Xbox One, but it's really not gonna change much beside that. If you plan on recording fun clips or taking captures of the game, then maybe get it for the Xbox One.

I don't know if you're a fan of TellTale Games, but I can't suggest The Walking Dead enough. It's very simple gameplay wise, but the characters are perfect and all around it's a very enjoyable story.

I've heard Mass Effect is pretty alright.

All of them