Any converts to Judaism?

Why? Sorry I'm a bit vague but if you are ex Christian, why the change to Judaism and not Christianity anymore? And if you came from Islam, why not Islam anymore? I just want the truth, and I believe it is one of the Abrahamic faiths. I left Christianity a while ago, but I want to find the truth. To me, there... show more Why?
Sorry I'm a bit vague but if you are ex Christian, why the change to Judaism and not Christianity anymore?
And if you came from Islam, why not Islam anymore?

I just want the truth, and I believe it is one of the Abrahamic faiths. I left Christianity a while ago, but I want to find the truth. To me, there is no way I can believe in Christianity, I studied it too much to keep faith in it so don't even bother.

So I just wanna ask about Judaism. Its all good and well asking Jews who have always been Jewish, but maybe from someone who has converted from something else, I would love to hear your story and your take on the other Abrahamic faiths.