If the U.S. election finally rattles all the way down to Trump Vs. Hillary, what will you do?

How would you vote?

Wait, are you an American voter, or elsewhere in the world? If you are comfortable with it, tell us how you would vote, or not vote, or might you jump to a third party candidate?

I'll vote for the latter, that is for sure. Donald Trump is going to win, and all of the people calling him an idiot will be proven wrong. Donald Trump loves America, he is living the dream and has lived the dream for 50 years. He is going to Make America Great Again. Trump is going to be the next President, and he is going to prove all of his haters wrong. They can say he can't deport illegals all they want, it is going to happen. That sh*t is going to come to an end real quick under President Trump. We are absolutely going to get a wall built on the Southern border, and guess what? Mexico is going to pay for that wall, through the money we will use from beating them in trade deals. Our leaders aren't cunning, they aren't smart, they're incompetent. Oh and by the way, legal Mexican immigrants are going to love President Trump, because he will do more for them than Barack Obama hasn't.

• 5 years agoReport

I AGREE WITH YOU !

It wont, Carly Fiorina just wiped the floor with Trump and he thoroughly embarrassed himself about his knowledge of the outside world, but just to humour you i would have to vote for Clinton in that situation even though i would prefer a Sanders or Rand Paul, in fact i could name several other Republicans i would have over the Trump chump, he's not president material.

Anyone with any political savvy *at all*...........knows that Trump is no more than the early warm up clown.

He's way out of his depth..........he knows nothing about policies and foreign affairs......and he gives nothing but vague , stock answers, to direct questions.

His standard pat answer is.........."I don't have to know that. I will just hire the best people"

Yeah, that sounds good the first few times you hear it............until you realize, it means he knows NOTHING about the things he's going to be in charge of.

And all the insults and making fun of people..........and his RECENT Birther comments........

his ship is already sinking hard by the bow. And he will never get as far as the convention.

• Evelyn

I'd vote for Trump over Hillary. But that really would be a nightmare scenario.

• Jack5 years agoReport

Several of the people seem to think I'm saying a lot more than I really am, and I am not referring back to anything, nor am I agreeing with any particular group. I just thought this might happen.

I would vote for Trump. I would vote for Mickey Mouse over Hillary.

Trump is dangerously delusional---the "Pied Piper of fools," as one Yahoo respondent has said. The whole "Make America Great Again" slogan is pure elephant poop---America is great right now and we do not need a narcissistic, misogynistic, bloviating sociopath named Donald Trump to blunder his bankruptcies-prone buffoonish way through a job for which he is completely unqualified. It surprises me that you people are clueless about basic psychological principles in play every time The Donald opens his vicious mouth to insult anyone daring to challenge him, and then he repeatedly boasts about all his money, exaggerating his monetary wealth to "$10 billion" when both Bloomberg News and Steve Forbes assess Trump's wealth to be $2.9 billion.

In psychology circles, this Trump boast behavior shows a nearly all-consuming inferiority complex coupled with very low self-esteem. When the monetary wealth is used as a weapon or battering ram, as is often true with Trump with very little provocation, the ego-driven compulsion to attack anyone who challenges the spoiled brat Donald Trump bodes ill for how this maniac would behave in a position of power. This is a man used to surrounding himself with toadies (yes-men), and he speaks with forked tongue, even though no one in the fawning press is calling Trump out on his blatant lies. Example: Trump hires illegals for his casinos (for the cleaning crew) and also for his construction jobs. There is no SUBSTANCE to anything this idiot says.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, by contrast, has more experience in domestic policies and foreign policies than all of the other candidates COMBINED. While not adopt at one-liners or sound bites, Hillary has reality-based actual plans for dealing with some of the problems we face as a nation, to include the inequity between CEOs' salaries and the wages made by the workers upon whose labors these greedy-gut CEOs rely. It was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton whose interventions averted war between Turkey and Armenia, and who shaped the U.S. response to the Arab Spring, and it was also Hillary's early warning in 2009 after meeting with Pakistan's leader that a rabidly militant group of the Taliban had set up camp only 60 miles outside of Islamabad, where Pakistan stores its nuclear weapons, that enabled the U.S. to negotiate using unmanned drones to drive this Taliban group back into Afghanistan where their movements could be monitored.

The rightwing base is against marriage equality for gays which the Supreme Court has now deemed legal. The slogan of which you speak refers to going back to discrimination against gay marriages and eliminating voting rights for blacks, attacking women's rights, and taking this nation backwards all the way to the 1950s.

• Jack5 years agoReport

Armchair Goddess #1 said: "The slogan of which you speak refers to going back to..." Wait, what slogan? Please give me a direct quote.

TRUMP. Hillary will be another homo disaster like Obama.

WOMEN FOR TRUMP

• Susan

Vote for Walter and Jose Jalapeno

• John

trump is only exercising his ego, he won't be nominated.