Reasons why the rich and famous won't leave earth due to a supposed asteroid. Also reasons why the world WON'T end in Sept 2015 please.read↓?

So many celebrities are my role models like Patricia Hodge and Ashleigh Ball ('Littlest Pet Shop'), and you have no idea how hurtful it is that they use all their hard work to keep a secret with the government and leave earth. I feel betrayed! I hope to heaven it's not true! Also, I need scientific reasons why the world won't end this month. Scientific and mature reasons for why the world isn't going to end. Thank you for your time adressing this.

Scientific fact: just because a 'celebrity' says something or believes something, does not mean it's true.

Another scientific fact: there is no asteroid threatening to hit the earth this month.

• Louis

If there was an asteroid approaching earth, astronomers would see it coming. Not just nasa but observatories all over the world. Asteroids move slowly relative to the amount of space they travel through. We wouldn't see it coming a day before like in the movies. We would see it coming about 200 years before it hit us. Also, the celebrities you've named aren't celebrities, I've never heard of them. And we lack the technology to leave the earth permanently anyways so there's no point in worrying about aloc an imaginary metor is coming when there would be no escape from it

Funny how you don't ask for scientific reasons for why the world will end from those who apparently claim it will end this month. Why is that?

• Luke4 years agoReport

Why do you think? Fear.