Why do people think Air Force basic is so easy? WHY?

I just finished basic and it was N O T H I N G like how everyone on and off the internet described it. I went in there thinking it was gonna be a piece of cake and it was stressful, loud, annoying, the food was ****, the T.I's made fun of us constantly and called us out our name, it wasnt the hardest experience... show more I just finished basic and it was N O T H I N G like how everyone on and off the internet described it. I went in there thinking it was gonna be a piece of cake and it was stressful, loud, annoying, the food was ****, the T.I's made fun of us constantly and called us out our name, it wasnt the hardest experience in my life but it certainly was not what everyone gassed it up to be, easy and painless. my question is why do these people lie so damn hard? why do they act like the Air Force is so easy especially basic. like of course were not doing sh*t the Army and Marines do cuz were told "work smarter not harder" but still I went in there with the mind set that it was gonna be as difficult as middle school P.E and got my *** handed to me. what makes people think AF basic is SO easy? delusion? jealously? I really wanna know. and I really want yall to stop lying to these kids as well making them think theyve got it so easy.
Update: "every branch has it harder" yeah no sh*t reading these answers I realize the reason why yall hate on the Air Force is cuz you must have been too slow to even get in. @ Mutt EVERYBODY in EVERY branch brings their "luggage" its not actually luggage its a bag or suitcase with the things on the... show more "every branch has it harder" yeah no sh*t reading these answers I realize the reason why yall hate on the Air Force is cuz you must have been too slow to even get in. @ Mutt EVERYBODY in EVERY branch brings their "luggage" its not actually luggage its a bag or suitcase with the things on the list they let you bring to basic "and nothing more or we send it home" and if you call shitty food sleeping on a metal bed & vigorous exercise a "resort villa" then I never wanna go on a vacation with you.
Update 2: THIS IS THE AIR FORCE IN 2015 NOT 1957 WITH YOUR OLD ASSES. **** HAS CHANGED
Update 3: oh and whoever called me a "spoiled millennial" L M A O I come from NOTHING in the poorest part of Lebanon. I came to America with my family dirt poor fleeing war as a child and lived in a ghetto in New York (Queens) up until enlisting when I turned 18. I expected the Air Force to be something amazing and... show more oh and whoever called me a "spoiled millennial" L M A O I come from NOTHING in the poorest part of Lebanon. I came to America with my family dirt poor fleeing war as a child and lived in a ghetto in New York (Queens) up until enlisting when I turned 18. I expected the Air Force to be something amazing and easy and a change of pace from my dirt poor day to day life but youre all just over exaggerating liars. it was trash