You have witnessed an exorcism? (I witnessed when I met Father Gabriele Amorth in Salerno-Italy) answer me.I write under the whole story?

I went to Salerno and Father Gabriele Amorth was doing a catechesis-conference.

Behind me was a girl and not Father Amorth was still praying, but insisted on CONFESSION (the best exorcism), the Mass and the Rosary and spoke of all the graces received.

To take the name of the Virgin Mary was unleashed hell and the 5-6-7 guys he could not hold back the girl.

After a bit 'of time Father Amorth began to pray and the girl runs away and no one can hold.

At some point you feel a strong cry (voice man) and the girl back serene and says she had an abortion (I do not know how many children)

• Bryce

Demonic possession is not a valid psychiatric or medical diagnosis recognized by either the DSM-V or the ICD-10. Those who profess a belief in demonic possession have sometimes ascribed to possession the symptoms associated with physical or mental illnesses, such as hysteria, mania, psychosis, Tourette's syndrome, epilepsy, schizophrenia or dissociative identity disorder.