Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

What prayers should I use to cure my Cancer?

Doctor said there is no hope, but he lied. I was watching Gloria Copeland and she said that it was not true. I sent her seed, but what other prayers will get rid of it?

Please do not judge my choice, I know that the good lord can fix anything. He has fixed me before.

Just in case this is legit, I think you should ask this question in a church support group. There are plenty of those for people going through existential crises such as cancer. I'm sorry.

You don't need any fancy prayers, pray to Jesus Christ for a cure. I also am dying of prostate cancer and pray for a cure just like almost everyone else who is dying of cancer, but people die of cancer every day so often God's answer is no. Are you prepared for the end are you right with God? We all sin, therefore we are all sinners. Since God is absolutely holy, He cannot be in the direct presence of sinful creatures. Therefore, all who are sinful must be separated from God and cannot be allowed to enter into His home (heaven). Hell is the place where these people must go, away from the presence of God. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for your sins and then after 3 days in the grave he rose from the dead and walked among men being seen by hundreds of people to prove that he was God. Your sins are paid for but you have to accept God’s gift by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

The Sinner's Prayer

The sinner's prayer must come from your heart and we hope this will help you to invite Jesus into yours. This prayer is here only as a guide. We urge you to pour out your heart to Jesus in your own words.

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

You will not cure it with prayer

• zach

Chemotherapy

• .

Why would a doctor lie to you? I believe you are the liar here.