Nocturna asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 years ago

Are there alternatives to making an "Appeal"?

I'd like to appeal the ridiculous deletion of a question that I created a few days ago in Polls&Surveys, which, much to my liking actually became fairly popular and hit the featured questions section among other questions that were no more or less of a "violation" than mine was.

I get it! Some people have a ridiculously high level of report trust and will remove a question purely out of spite or disliking for the question-maker. We've all experienced it..

So my real question is:

Aside from the link that the appeal-email provides, is there an alternative link/method to appeal and make it known that I am serious about wanting my question re-instated and my 10 pts back?

1 Answer

  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

    You can appeal the violation using the alternate appeal link, actually better than using the link on the notice...

    . For #1 Topic Choose appeal

    For #2 Sub-Topic choose appeal Deletion of a Question, even if an answer.....

    For #3 click We're here to help! >>>> Email

    Fill in the page that comes up, Yahoo ID of the person you are reporting write Unknown.

    For *Include the full text of the content deleted * copy that from the notice.

    including the quotation marks

    Do the code and then Create Request.

    You will receive an Incident number email and will hear back..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.