How to remove eye wrinkles?? please help I look like I am 40!?

I am 26 and after summer holiday I realized suddenly I got eye wrinkles and I am in shock, they are so many! I have huge eyebags as well! I used to look like 20 now I look 40!

Is there a way to remove them? Surgery or natural ways I really don't care. Please help me. Everyone used to tell me I had a great smile but now I am so scared to smile because of the eye wrinkles! I look so ugly when I smile :( help :(

Favorite Answer

AVOID too much sun and too much soaking in the tub or pool = skin's worst enemies.

Best sunscreen: wear dark, thicker clothing, floppy hat,, or sun clothing embedded with UPF 50, or umbrella (which protects you up to 80% of the UV rays that cause sun damage penetrate clouds, according to the EPA).. They were invented to protect us from the elements. Your hair suffers also, so cover your hair before leaving the house. Use hats, scarves, bandanas or umbrella to protect your hair from harmful rays.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

25% of the sun damage occurs by age 18.

No beauty products can do that. If you have concealer on, and you look sideways, you can still see those dark bags under the eyes or some calls it dark circles. Only in magazines they're airbrushed & TV, they look like they're NOT THERE.

Without wearing tons of make up, they can't just go away. Don't believe me? Google them and see their latest photos. Christina Applegate has the worst one~ Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless.

Jane Fonda had surgery done, admitted she hated surgeries, but that's ONE she actually had done.

You CAN try to sleep the same amount of hours everyday, and eat all the healthy foods from Mother Nature.

It's possible changing your sleep & diet can do miracles.

Sleep deprivation, chronic allergies and vitamin deficiency can cause under-eye circles - so eat greens and be sure to get plenty of sleep!" Dr. Wendy Roberts, M.D., past president of Women's Dermatologic Society. Vera Wang is a billionaire, designing the best wedding gowns around in this part of town, Kim Kardashian's 3 wedding gowns are from Vera. Take a look @ her eyes, she's got one of the worst bags around, and with all that money and best beauty advisers, she can't get rid of her dark circles. How about Kourtney Kardashian's bags, who is always photographed & must be perfect @ all times in broad daylight?

Even Julianne Hough (Rock of Ages - Dancing with the Stars) she's 23 btw, how about Lindsay Lohan in court, worst ever! Or Oprah & Hilary Clinton who buys the best concealers money can buy can't cover theirs. Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe Mitchell Fisher on the Young & the Restless HAS them, too! Google: Mila Kunis without makeup or Christina Applegate. Better yet, watch any actors on any soap TV shows. People magazine featuring Gynneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman, page 74-75, take a look @ the age 15 to 69 women with dark circles. No makeup can conceal theirs even with good above lighting! :A stylish and pretty Kourtney accentuated her new look by wearing heavy eye make-up." Daily Mall 6-23-13

Someone on YA! asked 'why does concealer/foundation never cover spots?

for me it always rubs off within an hour, any tips?'

My answer was: 'It's a billion dollar business. I was watching @ the mall yesterday a LIFE-SIZE video poster advertisement for a teen cover magazine called LUCKY, while waiting in line for H&M for 30 mins. This model was wearing makeup, but once she looked up, you could see 'bags under her eyes!' That's right, and I've posted many times here since 2009, NOTHING CAN COVER BAGS UNDER EYES (see above for my reply).'

You can get undereye filler: They cost an average of $600 - $1,000 every four to six months. If injections are too shallow, you can get bumps as well as a blue tint. The dermatologist will have to dissolve the filler with a second injection of hyaluronidase and start again.

BOTOX Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Do not take BOTOX Cosmetic if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX Cosmetic. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Using BOTOX Cosmetic will certain other medicines may cause serious side effects.

It is your summer holiday after effects. Use a good and reputed brand of eye renewal cream for immediate relief from dark circles and baggy under eyes.

banana face mask for wrinkles and you can use the banana peel for the bags