How do Christians explain the failed prophecies in the Bible?

1.Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed. Here God tells Isaac that his descendants (Hebrews) will be as numerous as the stars. Considering the number of stars there... show more 1.Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.

Here God tells Isaac that his descendants (Hebrews) will be as numerous as the stars. Considering the number of stars there are in the universe, that would have to be on the order of 10 to the power of 20 Jewish people which they aren't.

2.Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Damascus is still inhabited today with over a million people, and hardly a ruinous heap.

3.Isaiah 19:4-5 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts. And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.

The river mentioned here is the Nile. The Nile is still one of Egypt's greatest natural resource.

4.Isaiah 19:18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

The Canaanite language has never been spoken in Egypt, and is now extinct.

6.Amos 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Many times, Jews have been pulled up out of their land. The ownership of their land is still being fought for.
Update: 7.Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown. Nineveh was never overthrown. Why? Because God changed his mind in verse 3:10, despite what Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19 and Ezekiel 24:14 says about God never changing... show more 7.Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

Nineveh was never overthrown. Why? Because God changed his mind in verse 3:10, despite what Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19 and Ezekiel 24:14 says about God never changing his mind.

Jonah 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Update 2: 8.Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended. That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither... show more 8.Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended. That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither has all those signs been fulfilled.
Update 3: 9.Matthew 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value.

This prophecy was never spoken by Jeremiah.
Update 4: @SusieQ.
Please explain all the ones I have listed as saying there are none and I just posted the question a minute ago and you somehow read them all is impossible.
Please take your assumptions elsewhere.
Because I can just say
"I am God"
Following your logic.
Update 5: And no one could prove me wrong.
Update 6: Also you saying "There are none" doesn't make all my statements one bit false either so go take your answers somewhere else. Just because your intelligence is low doesn't make your statement one bit true either.
Update 7: @SusieQ By answering my question you are bound by the community guidelines to actually answer the question and to not rant. I never claimed I wanted to find God or anything like that. Are you some sort of stalker? What do you need to know who I am for? If you met a stranger and he tells you he is an atheist. You... show more @SusieQ
By answering my question you are bound by the community guidelines to actually answer the question and to not rant. I never claimed I wanted to find God or anything like that.
Are you some sort of stalker? What do you need to know who I am for? If you met a stranger and he tells you he is an atheist. You will try to steal his wallet to learn his name?
Update 8: I am an Orthodox Christian so your point is invalid.
Update 9: I didn't say I don't like your answer. Your answer doesn't even try to answer any of my points and you are ranting on how you don't want to help any atheist.

Calm down and drink some water no one is interested if you don't want to help.
Update 10: Listen @SusieQ. I am not an atheist I am an Orthodox Christian only trying to find answers towards the failed prophecies. I never said my question was interesting for everyone. What is the point you are trying to make? Do you have nothing else to do?
You found God good for you. Now what do you want?
Update 11: Ok no one is interested in me are you happy now?
Update 12: @motivational raven Dude, I have already selected a best answer and regardless this isn't my understanding they were explained largely on another website why they were failed. And you didn't even explain them why they aren't failed so you are making baseless assumptions. Your ability to make them... show more @motivational raven
Dude, I have already selected a best answer and regardless this isn't my understanding they were explained largely on another website why they were failed. And you didn't even explain them why they aren't failed so you are making baseless assumptions.

Your ability to make them doesn't mean they are true.