Senior carpool?

My best friend boyfriend offered me a ride to school while I don't have a car. I asked my parents if he can drive me to school. They said no because he's a boy and boys only want sex. My bestie boyfriend is not like any boys he is like a brother to me and never wants to have sex. Besides he arrives at school 7:20am and my parents drop me off 7am or 6:45am. I'm a senior in high school. What should I do?

Tell your parents that you have self-discipline. They need to start trusting that you are mature enough to handle such situations. You are very close to being an adult. They should be starting to let up on all the rules for little kids and let you make some decisions for yourself. Then you could tell them that "Lover Boy" is really more like your best girlfriend or brother and that the thought of kissing him romantically is repugnant and laughable.

Your parents are being ridiculous.