promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should all Christians living in Muslim countries be killed, detained, tortured, or deported?

Based on much of every one on here's logic this seems like a valid question. Should all Christians living in Muslim countries be killed, detained, tortured, or deported?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You mean because that's what many 'Christians' on this site seem to think about Muslims? Looks like it, on a 'tit for tat' basis.

Personally, I don't agree with such people. The Iraqi Christians who fled from Mosul were taken in by Iraqi Kurds, the majority of whom are Sunni Muslims.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

A LOT of Christians think Muslims living in Christian countries should be killed, detained, tortured and deported.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The OP just understood that the level of intelligence is low in Yahoo Answers. And he is right. Still I can't answer if it should or shouldn't happened but I don't see it happening any time soon.

@Oleg I don't think other religions care about what is and ins't a sin in other religions as they are other religions get it? They have another God to worry about.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Sure why not. They shouldn't be offending the Muslim people in their home land like that. Whatever the ruler of their country says.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Logic:

Attachment image
  • Milad
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No, why? Islam is a religion of peace.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.